Friday, September 24, 2010

My New Blog

All right, here we go.  Why did I decide to start a blog?  Anybody who knows me knows I'm not much of a writer, and not especially opinionated.  I guess I just figure if I write my thoughts down, people can read it if they want to and ignore me if they don't, but either way, my throat won't get sore from talking to much (carpal tunnel syndrome might occur though.)  Anyway, I guess it's the start of the new tv season this week that got me to thinking that I could use a place to put down my random thoughts about various things I'm into, like television, movies and comics.  Hopefully this won't go the way of my twitter feed though, and become mostly forgotten. :)
I'll be back sometime soon with my round-up of the new fall tv season, what new and returning shows I'm watching, and what the ratings are looking like so far.

Later
Rocky

No comments:

Post a Comment